The SENIA World Changer Award recognizes an individual who actively promotes inclusion in their community while supporting SENIAâ€™s Mission and Vision.
- Featured on SENIA social media and publications
- Receive a World Changer Certificate of recognition for their contribution in promoting inclusion.
- Recognized in the World Changer presentation at the annual SENIA Conference.
Who May Submit Nominations?
Nominations may be made by:
- Related service providers
- Nominations must be submitted digitally via the nomination form.
- All materials submitted become the property of SENIA and will not be returned.
- Each candidate must be nominated by one individual (e.g., teacher, principal, related service provider, friend, parent).
- The nominator does not need to be a SENIA member.
- Double-check that the nomineeâ€™s name is spelled correctly on ALL materials, as it will be printed on his or her Certificate of Accomplishment.
- A photo of the candidate must be submitted with the nomination materials.Â This photo will be used in a presentations and promotions such as SENIA social media.